Farm & Ranch Services
Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover
Our President has been around raching her whole life. She done it all: raising and showing Quarter Horses, to traversing the woods of pheasant hunting behind her father’s trained Brittany dog to owning a Texas Exotic Game Ranch and World-Class Whitetail Deer Breeding Operation with the industry’s best genetics.
- You will be doing business with people who know your business… who can talk your language…. Who can ask the right questions…Finding someone who walks in those Boots
- Not all Title Companies are created equal, knowledge is power, doing understanding is empathy
Our connection with and the familiarity with the farming and ranching community, has created the ability for VIP to provide a personal connection to our customers.
Benefits Of Owning Farm & Ranch Land
- Tax Exemptions- When you buy land in Texas, you may qualify for a wildlife or an agricultural and timber exemption. These exemptions can reduce your annual property taxes by thousands.
- Capital Gains- The value of land only goes up over time. When it comes time to sell the land you can use that money to invest in numerous things.
- Freedom to Develop- Real estate developments in cities and metropolitan areas are often controlled. With approval, this is not the case with developments on raw land in Texas.
- Quality of Life- Waking up to the sounds of nature is much more pleasant than waking up to city noises. Life can often be much more peaceful when you don’t have to worry your surroundings.
- Affordable Rates - The good news is that land in Texas is quite affordable. Rates from one area to another vary, but broadly speaking, buying land is a viable investment that is much more affordable than buying or constructing commercial buildings.
The sale and transfer of farms and ranches can be more difficult as there is more involved than the simple transfer of land and buildings; it requires considerations about equipment, livestock, property leases, mineral rights and even the water that flows naturally through the land.
Let VIP Do the Work For You!